Together with our partners at VNN, we’ve updated our website’s design to ensure that all members of the community are able to follow our teams. This includes being mobile-friendly, tablet-friendly, and ADA-compliant. Because there have been some changes, we want to make sure you know where to find your favorite stories and essential information.
- You can now access specific team pages from the main navigation bar without having to choose the sport first.
- Menus, such as “Athletic Dep Info” or “Coaches Contacts”, are now underneath the “More” tab on the main navigation bar.
- We’ve added an all-teams calendar on the right-hand side of the homepage, called ‘Upcoming Events’ to help you plan your week.
- Our Facebook account is accessible through the logo on the far right of the main navigation bar.
- Alerts are now shown on the bottom-right corner of your screen on every page. The Alerts button will show you how many new alerts there are, and when clicked on, will display all alerts.
- The website is now mobile-friendly! Try accessing it with your smartphone or tablet to see what we mean. Maybe you already are?
- You can now register to play sports through your Register My Athlete account by clicking the “Register An Athlete” tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Coaches, parents and athletes now have access the the VNN Team app to stay in touch about practices, team meetings and other information not available to the public. Contact your coach for more details. The instructions to download the app can be found in the “All Teams Communication App” under the “More” tab in the main navigation bar.
What if I need help?